The six startups selected in Toulouse from 130 applications in eighteen countries have been:
- Copsonic from France : is a technology enabling communication between intelligent electronic devices using ultrasounds to interact or transmit data.
- Evio from Lithuania : is a crowdsourced SaaS platform for decreasing aircraft maintenance and airworthiness costs and increasing dispatch reliability.
- Innovare Aerospace from Hong-Kong : provides an innovative solution for enhanced flight deck security.
- Kapflex from France : proposes a new light and flexible level sensing solution for fluid management in daily or industrial applications
- Lexigone from France : Innovative digital contract management solutions, crafted by experts for business world.
- Oridao from France : develops blockchain solutions for the IoT, enabling real-life process conformance tracking with connected devices - RFID, wireless sensor, sartphone...
The selected startups will benefit from a six-month acceleration program. They will interact as well with a large number of Airbus experts from various domains (technology, legal, finance, marketing, etc.) They will have office space and have access to prototyping and test facilities. A dedicated Demo Day with Airbus decision makers, partners, subsidiaries, customers, and venture capital will be also offered.